Excellent opportunity as “PGT-MATHS” from a CBSE affiliated School located at SARAF PUBLIC SCHOOL
Min. Qualification : Post Graduation & B.Ed.
Min.3-4 yrs of teaching experience as TGT/PGT-MATHS from any reputed school.
Good verbal & written communication skills is required.
Should have depth knowledge of the subject.
Ability to create an effective teaching method for students.
- Engaging pupils in the class in stimulating discussions.
- Carrying out assessments of students work.
- Organising after-school activities for school children.
- Monitoring the performance of pupils in my class and providing encouragement to those who need additional help.
- Assisting in the organisation school events like trips, sports events etc.
- Organising and participating in staff meetings.
- Responsible for lesson planning, delivering, marking of work.
- Preparing classes and delivering engaging, coherent lectures.
- Delivering whole school assemblies when required.
- Planning, setting and assessing homework.
- Enforcing the schools behaviour policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /year